Earlier in the year, just prior to the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda, I aimed to tackle the original ME trilogy in a speedy manner. At the time, I only got through the first two games. Thanks to a recent lull, I was able to complete my original endeavor by finally doing a “speed-run” through ME3! How did things turn out? Click on to Virtual Bastion to find out!
Just prior to the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda in March, I chose to play through as many of the original Mass Effect games as I could. Due to limits in free time, I opted for a streamlined approach to the games in order to play each from beginning to end. I managed to make my way through Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 using the following set of rules:
- Play on casual to keep combat to a minimum.
- Choose conversation options from the right side (non-investigative) of the conversation wheel.
- If a high enough paragon level was attained, choose the paragon conversation options when presented.
- Ignore all extraneous interactions with anyone, anywhere.
- Ignore all sidequests.
- Ignore most looting opportunities.
- With team assembled, choose only two companions with whom to complete the game.
- Only upgrade Shepard and two companions.
View original post 1,454 more words