Since it’s a holiday (Merry Christmas, y’all!), and since I may or may not be currently
hungover sleeping in, I figured that rather than do a simple reblog of one of my posts from Virtual Bastion, I’d share a list of ALL our Listmas posts up to today. December’s not over yet, so there’ll be a couple more coming, but the lists we’ve gotten up so far are far from chopped liver. In fact, we’ve covered everything from classic games that we once missed to the always-memorable wintry levels in our favorite games. Run down the list for yourself and click away!
Unless you happen to be
hungover sleeping in, too. In that case, I leave you be. And I’ll be waiting with some warm coffee and/or tea and/or bourbon. Uh, I mean…not that…just the other stuff. Coffee, tea…dammit.
Just enjoy the lists.
- Yup, Even More Snowy Levels!
- Five Games to Enhance Your Holidays
- Three Game Series I Started in the Middle
- Top 5 Games of 2017
The Duck of Indeed’s lists
- The Duck’s 2017 Gaming List
- 5 Games That Kicked My Butt
- 6 Games I Played 10-19 Years After Their Release
- Five “New” Discoveries I’ve Made While Replaying Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Six Favorite Musical Themes from Ace Attorney 1-3
- Four Suggestions for the Next Fallout Locale