OMG, I just typed “krunk.” Seriously, what the fuck? Who am I, even? And what is wrong with me?? … … …
WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE???
Oh, yeah…Ac!d Commander, that’s what!
In case you couldn’t tell, I’m a bit strapped for words at the moment. I’m tired. Like, super-fatigued, zombie-eyed, welcome-to-insomnia tired. (I don’t get insomnia often, but when I do, it’s the kind that loves you so much, it just can’t let go! The best insomnia! But the worst. Really, THE WORST.)
Christ, this is…awful. Just awful.
Look…just click the video below. Give me a moment to compose myself.
This is IT, folks! I am pleased to officially announce the start of my current game project, Ac!d Commander — a playthrough of Metal Gear Ac!d for the PSP. (Major shoutout to Hundstrasse for the initial suggestion!)
Oh, but wait…before you get too excited, there’s more! I had originally thought that I’d intersperse these videos on Wednesdays. But! As I’ve now realized that (1) this game is looooong, and (2) the videos are turning out to be longer than I thought, if I stick to the occasional-Wednesday schedule, I’ll probably be posting videos into next year. So! I’m instituting a new, temporary schedule for Ac!d Commander that starts this week. This Friday, in fact! Here’s the bullet rundown:
- Setting aside the intro video here, I’ll be posting new Metal Gear Ac!d videos everyone Friday from February 3rd until the series is complete.
- I’ll post at least one video every week, and possibly two or up to three. The number will depend on how quickly I can edit and upload the videos. (And really, “quickly” and “video editing,” and “upload[ing to YouTube]” don’t really go hand in hand…so…) But one video a week I think I can promise.
- Looking at my Fridays, I think I be posting in the mornings? Question mark? Yeah, I guess I’ll say mornings, but the posting time will have to remain fluid.
- I think that’s all. The list just looked a little sad at only three bullets. I thought I’d have more to say when I started them.
- And I can’t end of four bullets, because four means “death.” So here’s a fifth. If I die before I finish this series, I’ll just kill myself.
- (Seven! Seven bullets! Ah-ha-ha!)
- Did you get that last reference? If you did, you’re awesome. If you didn’t, you’re still awesome. I’m the one who’s being goddamn corny.
Metal Gear Ac!d.
That is all.